SMS Non-Woven Fabric3 layers, PP non-woven + PP meltblow non-woven + PP Non-woven, high quality elastic loop
CE & FDA
Carton size/Gross weight
7142 x 523.5cm, 7kgs
5pcs / Polybag 500pcs/carton
• CDC approved KNS5 rating
• Shape is easier to wear with glasses or safety goggles
• Ultra-light only .18 ounces
• Ultra Slim personally shapeable imbedded nose strip
• Seals well on small and larger faces
• Fused ear straps (no material perforation)
• Particulate Filtrations efficiency Performance – 99%
• Fluid Repellant – protection against water and ﬂuid splatter
• Ultra sound welding for completely sealed edges
• Ear Straps – Polyisoprene (hypo-allergenic)
• Nose Strip – Ultra light Aluminum alloy
• Filter – Polypropylene
• Shell – Water resistant polyester
• CONTAINS NO – Rubber or latex
• NO GLUE
When worn correctly the KN95 is designed to provide protect the wearer from inhaling particles
suspended in the air both nasally and orally. It is designed to reduce exposure to non-biologic
particles, biologic aerosols, including infectious agents such as viruses and bacteria.
Time Use Limitation:
Replace the respirator when it becomes dirty, damaged, or difficult to breathe through.
If used in environments containing oil aerosols, dispose of respirator after 40 hours or 30 days of use,
whichever occurs first.
Do Not Use for:
DO NOT use for chemical, gas or vapor filtration, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, MDA
or abrasive blasting. DO NOT us for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL.
Storage and Transport
The shelf life of an unopened and sealed product is three (3) years from the date of manufacture
when stored in a cool dark location with a temperature range of -20C to +30C and less than
80% relative humidity. Before use always make sure that the product is within the stated shelf life.
When storing or transporting this device, use only original packaging.