Size 6.5″w x 4.5″h x 2″d
Grade BFE >95%,
Certiﬁcation CE & FDA
Carton size/Gross weight 7142 x 523.5cm, 7kgs
Packaging 20 masks per box; 12 boxes per case
• NIOSH approved N95 rating
• FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
• Fluid Resistance 80mmHg
• Flammability Rating Class I
• Adjustable nose clip
• Braided and stapled headbands
• Straps of hypoallergenic polyisoprene
• Ultrasound welding, glue free and odorless
• Aluminum nose clip
• Headband design style
• Filter – Polypropylene
• Shell – Water resistant polyester
• Coverweb Polypropylene.
Uses Intended for operating room personnel during surgical procedures to help both patient and health care providers in the operating room,
from nasal and oral contact or respiration of airborne biological ﬂuid and material. Follow user instructions and use in manners in accordance with training.
Approvals and Standards :
• NIOSH/FDA Cleared N95 respirator
• Meets NIOSH 42CFR 84 N95 requirements for minimum 95% ﬁltration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that to not contain oil.
• Bacterial Filtrations Effeciency F2101>99% BFE
• OSHA Assigned Protection Factor (APF) 10
• Australia TGA approved
• Canada Class I Medical device
Do Not Use for:
DO NOT use for gases or vapors. DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the use instructions.
Storage and Transport:
The shelf life of an unopened and sealed product is three (3) years from the date of manufacture
when stored in a cool dark location with a temperature range of -20C to +30C and less than 80% relative humidity.
Before use always make sure that the product is within the stated shelf life. When storing or transporting this device, use only original packaging.